- Listen to the American students talking about their free time activities. While listening, make notes about the activities and the details (where, when, whith who, how).
- Write a short essay about it.
- Don't write down each and every word of what they are saying. Write the key information with important details, generalize some statements.
- Do the task in a Word file and send it to your teacher.
- The probable time for this homework task is 25 minutes (5 to 10 minutes for listening and making notes, 15 minutes for writing and correcting)
The first girl says:
- Ok, so, on our free time many of us have jobs and you are able to get a job leagaly when you are sixteen at most places. I, for instance, I work at a restaurant which is very common around so you can sell food or some work at clothing stores and many other different jobs around the area.
You write: When American students have free time, they can work when they are sixteen. They (can) work in a restaurant, different kinds of shops, they can sell food, clothers, etc.
It's obvious that your essay will be shorter then the interview script.
Here is the video:
Good luck and have a good day!